FOXHALL DERMATOLOGY – OUR OFFICE
Foxhall Dermatology is a full-service Dermatology practice offering skin cancer diagnosis and treatment, cosmetic services and products, patch testing and preventive skin care technologies. Since the opening of this new, state-of-the-art office at 4910 Massachusetts Avenue, NW by our founding physician, Dr. Susan Tillman Elliott, a Washingtonian Magazine’s Top Doc in 2011 and 2019, Dr. Elliott has expanded her practice to include another Washington Top Doc, international lecturer and clinical research investigator, Dr. Alison Ehrlich. As the former Director of the Clinical Research at The George Washington University, Dr. Ehrlich brings a wealth of knowledge to Foxhall Dermatology through her research project focus on psoriasis, allergic contact dermatitis, and atopic dermatitis.
Dermatology also offers the best and latest in medical diagnostics and treatments performed by our well-qualified physicians. Several aesthetic services are also performed by internationally trained Aesthetician, Chantal Lefebvre, to include facials, chemical peels, microdermabrasion and microneedling.
A list of some of our medical and cosmetics services includes:
- Mole evaluation
- Patch testing
- Multiple skin treatments (eczema, rosacea)
- Dermoscopy-a high tech mole evaluation instrument
- Duet Light Sheer Laser hair removal system
- Wrinkle Therapy with BOTOX™ and DYSPORT™
- Skin Filler with Juvederm™, Restylane™, Perlane™, Sculptra™, and Radiesse™
- Skin Peels
- Aesthetic services including Microdermabrasion and facials
- Hand Rejuvenation using filler, laser resurfacing, chemical peels